Non-Slip for Healthcare
Non-slip Solutions for Healthcare
Each year, slippery floors cause thousands of slips and falls in the Austrian Healthcare. These falls result in prolonged hospital stays and can severely impact the quality of life. Therefore, prevention is better than cure. Swiss GriP is independently certified and eliminates the risk of slips and falls in the healthcare sector.
- Over 100,000 people aged 65 and over were hospitalised due to a fall in 2016–17
- The average rehabilitation costs related to a slips and falls are $16,500.
- 95 precent of hip fractures are caused by falls in aged care homes. A leading cause of those falls are slippery floors.
- 29 to 55 percent of residents are reported to fall during their stay in long term care settings.
Free Consultation and Quote
Do you have any questions on how we can prevent slips and falls for you? Complete the form below and we will get in touch within 24 hours.
Swiss GriP Installation Service
Swiss GriP Non-Slip is the first choice for slip-free areas in residential projects, care facilities and hospitals. Our coating prevent slips and falls on tiles, shower bases, concrete, glass and other surfaces.
The SWISS GriP team offers nation-wide installation service. Call us at (03) 7020 2041 or email us at email@example.com for more information or a quote.
Where does Swiss GriP prevent slips and falls?
- Tiled bathrooms, tubs and showers
- Toilet areas
- Pools and spas
Non-Slip Solutions Contact Form
Any questions about slip-resistance ratings or how we can help you to prevent slips and falls? Fill in the contact request form below and will will get in touch with you within 24 hours.