Swiss GriP Stair Tread Safety Coating in Black ensures your stairs are compliant with the Australian Safety Standards. The durable and cost-efficient formula creates a contrasting, non-slip strip on any stair tread and surface.
Our safety coating is up to 5 times cheaper* compared to metal stair nosing strips and is easy to install. It does not damage the surface unlike metal stair nosing strips (drilling and glue residue) and can be easily topped up if required.
- Coverage – For up to 40 stair treads
- Cost-efficient – Price per meter is up to 5 times cheaper than average metal stair nosing strip*
- P4/P5 Slip Rating – Certified by CSIRO Australia, in accordance to AS 4586:2013.
- UV-resistant– For interior and exterior applications
- Easy to install – Easy application by roller or brush
- Excellent adhesion – Can be applied to tiles, ceramics, marble, concrete, PU, epoxy, teak and other surfaces.
- Top Up / Remove – Top up if required with another layer. Can be completely removed with Swiss GriP Remover.
Includes Part A: 260gr, Part B: 52gr and Primer