The SWISS GriP Non-Slip Bathroom 1.2m2 Kit is the leading solution to make showers and bathtubs slip-resistant. Our premium quality, Swiss-made coating is transparent and UV-resistant. Moreover, it easy to clean and certified by CSIRO Australia.
- Non-Slip – Creates a certified slip-resistant finish
- Certified – Certified by CSIRO in accordance to AS 4586-2013
- Non-Etching – Does not damage the surface like anti-slip treatments
- Easy to install – Premium quality DIY kit. Covers up to 1.2 square metres
- Swiss made – Developed and made in Switzerland
- Aesthetics – Transparent and UV-resistant coating
- Antibacterial – Certified in accordance to ISO 846
- Since 1995 – Used in over 20 million bathrooms world-wide
Also available via National Tiles. Enquire at your local store.
Awards and certifications:
Swiss GriP Non-Slip is a transparent water-based, dual-component polyurethane coating. It ensures safety on various surfaces by reducing the risk of slips and falls. Unlike anti-slip treatments, it does not damage the surface by etching. Instead, it creates a transparent non-slip finish on top of the surface.
Our innovative coating ca be applied to tiles as well as acrylic (fibreglass) and gelcoat showers and tubs. Moreover, it can used on steel enamel tubs in combination with our primer. Furthermore, it can be used on concrete and other porous materials in combination with our primer. Contact us in case you require the primer.
Download the technical data sheet in the download section prior to the installation.